Grade level: 4-8
Game Description: This is a dodgeball game where if a player is hit, he must remember who hit him, because he’s out until the player who hit him gets hit. That’s the whole detective part. A great advancement to regular dodgeball to keep things flowing better.
- Create 2 teams, each on one half of the gym. Add in the dodgeballs.
- When a player is hit, he must go off to the side. He must remember who got him out, because when that person gets hit, he is able to return to play.
- If players are sitting out for too long, give everyone a ‘free pass’ back in the game.
- When one team has no players left, start a new round!
- This has been the favorite dodgeball game of choice for many grade 8 classes.