Grade level: 4-8
Equipment: Foam balls
Game Description: Massively fun game to practice dribbling, shooting, and goaltending in soccer – lots of goalies, lots of balls, lots of laughs!
How To Play:
- Create a team of goalies along one end of the gym.
- Create a team of attackers in the rest of the gym area.
- Mark a boundary line 15 feet in front of the goalies where attackers can’t go passed or too near to the goalies.
- Throw in a bunch of foam balls or soft soccer balls for the attackers.
- On signal, attackers will have 2 minutes to try to score as many goals against the team of goalies.
- When goals are scored or shots are saved, goalies kick balls back into attacker playing area.
- After 2 minutes, attackers and goalies switch roles.
- Continue as long as you’d like!