Grade level: 1-8
Equipment: Type of ball, or water balloons
Game Description: This is a classic PE or camp game with the focus on throwing and catching. As players are successful, the game becomes more challenging. When unsuccessful, they might just get soaked!
How To Play:
- Pairs or partners start by facing eachother with a ball or water balloon. Start about 1 foot apart.
- The partners will be tossing the ball or balloon back and forth.
- For every successful catch, the person who caught it steps back.
- For every unsuccessful catch, the person who missed it steps forward.
- See how far apart groups can make it.
- This game is best played first with a ball until students are skilled, then take them outside to try with waterballons!